Chettinad Academy of Research & Education, Chennai, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate degree courses in Medicine and Surgical Specialties, for the academic year 2014-14, at Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute.
The courses are offered in:
M.D Pre & Pare Clinical Courses (3 Year):
- M.D Anatomy
- M.D Physiology
- M.D Biochemistry
- M.D Pathology
- M.D Microbiology
- M.D Pharmacology
- M.D Community Medicine
M.D & M.S Clinical courses (3 year):
- M.D General Medicine
- M.D Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy
- M.D Anesthesiology
- M.D Respiratory Medicine
- M.S Orthopedics
- M.S Ophthalmology
- M.D Psychiatry
- M.D Paediatrics
- M.D Radio-diagnosis
- M.S E.N.T
- Candidates should have passed MBBS degree from any of the Medical colleges recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates should have complete rotatory internship on or before 31 March 2014.
Candidates will be selected based on the marks scored in the entrance examination conducted by the university all India basis.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the Registrar, Administrative Block, Chettinad Academy of Research and Education by paying Rs 2,000/- in cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Chettinad University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 2,000/- drawn in favor of " Chettinad Academy of Research and Education", should be payable at Chennai.
Last date for the submission of application form on 11 Jan 2014.
Date of entrance examination on 29 Jan 2014.
Chettinad Academy of Research and Education,
Chettinad Health City, Rajic Gandhi Salai,
Padur, Kelambakkam - 603103,
Tel: 044 - 47411000.