Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, invites applications for admission to postgraduate courses, commencing in 2014
The PG courses are offered in:
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc)
For Ph.D and M.Phil:
Candidates must have a Master's Degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
For other courses:
Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Central University of Gujarat.
- The filled application form, along with a DD drawn in favor of "Central University of Gujarat", payable at Gandhinagar.
- For one programme: Rs 500/- for general candidates, Rs 250 for OBC candidates and Rs 100/- for SC/ST candidates.
- For two or more programme: Rs 600/- for general candidates, Rs 325 for OBC candidates and Rs 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
Last date for the receipt of application form is 02nd May 2014.
Admission & Evaluation Department,
Central University of Gujarat,
Sector-30, Gandhinagar - 382030 (Gujarat).