Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD), Hyderabad has invited applications for admission into 2 years Master of Engineering (M E) programmes.
Admissions are offered in programmes of Mechanical( CAD/CAM), Mechanical (Tool Design and Mechanical) Design for Manufacture under Industry-Institution joint programme with UCE, Osmania University, Hyderabad for the session 2015.
- M.E (CAD/CAM,Tool Design) Programmes: Candidates should have B.E/ B.Tech in Mechnical/ Production/ Mechatronics or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination from the Institutions approved by AICTE.
- M.E (Design for Manufacture) Programme: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech in Mechnical./ Production/ Mechatronics/ Automobile/ Aeronautical or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination from the Institutions approved by AICTE
How to Apply
- Applications are available online
- Application fee Rs 800 for general category (Rs 400 SC/ST) should be paid at prescribed bank through demand draft, drawn in favor of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank, preferably on State Bank of Hyderabad, Balanagar Branch, Hyderabad-37.
For more information, visit the official website
Selection of candidates will be based on the rank obtained in the entrance examination
- Last date for submission of applications: July 16, 2015
- Last date for submission of applications with late fee of Rs 500: July 20, 2015
- Date of entrance exam: July 26, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here