CSIR - Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu offers admissions for the other state quota to B.Tech (Chemical & Electrochemical Engineering).
Applications are invited from the eligible (other state) candidates for admission to the first year B.Tech programme at CSIR-CECRI for the academic year 2014-15 based on valid JEE (Main) 2014 All India Rank.
How to apply:
- Applications are available only on the university's website www.cecri.res.in
- The application fee is Rs.200/- (General & OBC(NCL)) and Rs.100/- (SC/ST).
- The filled-in form along with demand draft drawn in favour of "Director, CSIR-CECRI", payable at Karaikudi, should be sent along with all the enclosures, through registered / speed post to Dean (Administration), Centre For Education, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi - 630006, Tamilnadu.
- The application has to reach the office before July 24, 2014 (5.30 PM) .
- Commencement of online submission of application July 9, 2014
- Last date for online submission of application July 21, 2014
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application July 24, 2014
For further information, visit www.cecri.res.in