Applications are invited by University of Calicut, Malappuram for admission to UG and PG programmes.
Admissions are offered in the following programmes for the academic session 2016-17.
- 4 years Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- 4years Integrated Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- 2 years BPEd, Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- 2 years Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Communication and Journalism (MCJ)
- Masters in Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) and Master of Physical Education (MPED) programmes
BHM Programmes: Candidates must have passed +2 or equivalent, recognised by university of Calicut
M.Sc Applied Psychology Programmes: Candidates must be holding bachelor degree from Calicut University or any other recognised university with Psychology as one of the papers in Part III (either Main or Sub)
MCA Programmes: Candidate should have completed any bachelor's degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education with Computer science/Computer application/Mathematics/Statistics/ Engineering and Technology as one of the main or subsidiary subjects with at least 50 % OR equivalent CGPA aggregate.
How to Apply?
- To apply online candidates should visit the official website
- Application fee of Rs 300/- (SC/ST Rs 100/) shall be paid to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBT online/SBT e-chalan/Friends/Akshaya e-chalan)
- Candidates must have to take a print out of the application, e-chalan receipt and enclose with the required documents. Application should be sent to the following address: Chief Co-ordinator, CCSIT Centre, Calicut University Campus,university of Calicut, P O Calicut University-673635
Admission to candidates will be offered based on their performance in the entrance examination, conducted by the university.
- Last date of register online: May 16, 2016
- Date of entrance examination for MCA programme: June 12,2016
- Admit card are available to download on or before June 21, 2016