One of the reputed university of India, invites applications for its Post Graduate Diploma course in School Counseling. This one year professional course is run by Department of Applied Psychology at Calcutta University.
Candidate should have done M.A/ M. Sc in Applied Psychology/ Psychology of Calcutta University or other equivalent universities.
Total number of seats: 15
- A candidate needs to download an application form from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Dully filled application form, along with the cash deposit receipt/ DD of and attested testimonials, should be deposited at the Office of the Secretary, U.C.S.T.A, C.U, 92, A. P. C. Road, Kolkata-700009 on or before 05/12/2013.
- Candidates may also send the Application Form by post along with relevant attested testimonials.
- DD to the Office of the Secretary, UCSTA, C.U, 92 A.P.C. Road, Kolkata -700009 within the last date of submission of application form. i.e. on or before 05/12/2013.
- Course fee: Rs 20,000
- Application fee of Rs.200/- for General Candidate & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PC candidate to be deposited in C.U.
- Date of Submission of Filled-up Application Forms: on or before 05/12/2013
- Date and time of Interview: 07/01/2014 from 1.00 P.M. onwards.
- Publication of list of selected candidates: 10/01/2014.
- Date of Admission : 13/01/2014, 14/01/2014 & 15/01/2014.
- Commencement of class from : 20/01/2014 at 3.00 P.M.