Department of Physiology and Statistics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, invited applications for admission to Ph.D in Physiology and Statistics, commencing in 2014-15.
The admission procedure consists of a written test followed by an interview for candidates successful in the same.
Candidates with NET/NET-LS/GATE or equivalent qualification will be exempted from appearing in the written test however they have to submit an application to the Head of the Department.
Candidates must have master's degree in a relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
To know the scope and career opportunities of Statistics, click here.
How to apply:
- Application forms are available at the University sales counter, Asutosh Building, College Street, Kolkata - 700073, on payment of Rs 100/- in cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
Candidates will be selected based on a personal interview & written test conducted by the university.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is September 24, 2014.
- Written test will be held on October 16, 2014.
- Personal interview will be held on October 22, 2014.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is September 26, 2014.
- Written test will be held on October 14, 2014.
- Personal interview will be held on November 05, 2014.
Asutosh Building, College Street,
Kolkata - 700073.