University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme offered in Pure Mathematics at the Department of Pure Mathematics.
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015-16.
- Candidates should have bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology or master degree in Science
- Candidates appearing in the final semester/year are also eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Candidates who are interested to apply can obtain the applications from in the university campus. Application fee of Rs 100 should be paid in the university's cash counter
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the entrance test and interview conducted by the institute.
- The candidates who have cleared UGC/ CSIR (JRF)/ NET/ SET/ SLET/ GATE/Teacher fellowship or have passed equivalent examinations or passed the M.Phil examination shall not be required to appear at the Ph.D entrance test; however, they have to appear for the interview
- Last date for submission of application form: August 10, 2015.
- Date for written test: August 21, 2015.
- Date of interview: August 28, 2015.
- For more information on college and courses, click here