- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with mathematics as a compulsory subject with minimum 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination.
How to apply:
- Candidates should submit application forms along with payment of Rs.1,500/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft on any Scheduled Bank on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favor of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune.
- Selection will be made on the basis of B-CAT conducted by the university.
- The admissions are strictly done on basis of merit and seats available at center.
- Last date for submitting application form: February 20, 2016
- Date of B-CAT: February 28, 2016
For further information, visit BVDU Pune.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed