- Candidates must have completed graduate in bachelor or master's degree from any discipline with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate (45 % in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognised university
- The candidates in the final year degree (bachelors or masters) can also apply
- The candidate should be an Indian national
How to Apply?
- Click Here to download the application form
- The duly filled application form along with payment of Rs 1,500/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft on any Scheduled Bank on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune has to be submitted to the "Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 " either in person or through Post / Courier.
Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in B-MAT 2016 which includes Written Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centres.
- Last date to submit the application form: March 01, 2016
- Date of Entrance Test (written): March 06, 2016
- Date of GD and PI: March 06, 2016 -, March 08, 2016
- Declaration of Result: March 21, 2016
For more information on college, visit the university's website