Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, invites applications for its various Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the University.
Name of Courses :
- MD (Hom.) Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- MD (Hom.) Organon of Medicine
- MD (Hom.) Repertory
- MD (Hom.) Pharmacy
- MD (Hom.) Practice of Medicine
Number of seats available for MD (Hom.) course 30 (6 seats for each subject)
3 years Full Time Course
College offering the programme:
Homoeopathic Medical College, Pune
- No candidate shall be admitted to MD (Hom.) Course unless he/she possesses the degree of Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973, after undergoing a course of study of not less than five years and six months duration including one year compulsory internship
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded Degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973, after undergoing a course of study of not less than two years duration.
- The university or the authority prescribed by Central government as the case may be shall nominate a candidate only for PG Course. The preference shall be given to candidate who has worked in rural areas for two years in respect of one seat in one subject as per merit.
- Last date- 10th July 2014
- Exam date- 19th July 2014
- Result date- 26th July 2014
- Counseling date- 7th August 2014
- College start date- 18th August 2014
For more details click here.