BML Munjal University (BMU), Gurgaon has invited applications for admission to two year full time MBA programmes.
Admissions are offered in Master of Business Administration (MBA) in general, MBA in Accounting and Finance (in association with KPMG) & MBA in Business Analytics (in association with IBM) at the School of Management for the session 2015.
- Candidate should have passed bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% of marks and should have valid CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT or ATMA score. Work experience is preferred, but not mandatory
MBA in Accounting and Finance & MBA in Business Analytics Programmes:
- Candidate should have Bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 60% and should have valid score of CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT or ATMA.
- Work experience is preferred, but not compulsory
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online
- Application fee of Rs 1,500 has to be paid at the official website
- Completed application form along with relevant enclosures and demand draft should be couriered to BML Munjal University, 502-B, 5th Floor, Rectangle One, Saket District Centre, Saket, New Delhi 110017.
- For more details and information on How To Apply, visit the website
Short-listed candidates have to appear for the personal interview followed by Group Discussion.
- Fourth round of applications closes on: July 15, 2015
For more information on college and courses, click here