Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani has invited applications for admission into Master of Engineering (M.E) programmes.
The programmes are offered in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Communication Engineering, Microelectronics, Embedded Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering, Manufacturing Systems, Engineering, Computer Science and Software Systems.
The courses are offered at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses for the academic session 2015-16.
- Candidates should have integrated first degree of BITS in the same discipline or its equivalent
How to Apply
- Candidates have to visit the official website to apply online
- The filled in application form along with the proof of fee payment of Rs 2090 should be sent to Dean Admissions, BITS Pilani-333031
- The fee can be paid using credit cards or debit cards. Payment can also be done through net banking enabled accounts of Indian banks using online payment gateway
- Cash payment can be done at all ICICI Bank branches in India along with generated pay-in slip
- Admission is based on the candidates performance in the online test, conducted by BITS at designated centres in different cities
- Last date for submission of application: May 20, 2015
- Date of online test: May 30, 2015, May 31, 2015
- For more information, visit www.bits-pilani.ac.in