Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra invites applications for full time and part time Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes commencing in spring 2014.
The Departments offering Ph.D programmes are:
Architecture, Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Applied Mechanics, Applied Physics, Bio-Medical Instrumentation, Bio-Technology, Centre of Excellence in Climatology, Chemical & Polymer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Environmental Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Management, Mechanical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Production Engineering, Remote Sensing.
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Applicants with B.Tech / B.E / B.Sc. Engg / B.Arch / B. Pharm / M.B.B.S. having a minimum of 70% marks at Graduation level for General candidates (65% in case of Full-Time Sponsored candidates with a minimum of three years professional experience, and 55% for SC / ST candidates) may also apply.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance test score, previous academic record and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Birla Institute of Technology.
- The filled application form, along with demand draft of Rs 2,500/- (Rs 1,500/- for SC / ST) drawn in favor of Birla Institute of Technology, should be payable at Ranchi
- The completed application form send it in a A4 size envelope by Speedpost or Registered Post to the below address, positively by the due date.
Last date for the submission of application form is 27th January 2014.
Entrance test will be conducted on 25th February 2014.
Admission & Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology,
Mesra, Ranchi - 835215.
Tel: 0651 - 2275444.