Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra has invited applications for admission to 3 years Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) programme.
Admissions are opened for the commencing session 2015.
- BBA Programme: Candidates should have minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in class X.
Candidates should have passed class XII /equivalent qualifying examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English as mandatory subject in the qualifying examination
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee of Rs 2, 500 should be paid by general candidates and Rs.1, 500 should be paid by SC/ST candidates through State Bank Collect.
- Payment can be made through net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank and DD has to be drawn in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology" within the stipulated time
- Candidates need to send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures in a A4 size envelope by Speed Post / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi - 835215
- For more details and information on application procedure, visit their official website
- The selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in class XII/ intermediate/ equivalent qualifying examination
- Last date for submission of online application: June 18, 2015.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: June 25, 2015.
- For more information on college click here