Applications are invited by Bharath University, Chennai for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), lateral entry to B.Tech, Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch).
The programmes are offered in various disciplines for the session 2015.
- B.Arch Programmes: Candidates should have pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 50% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by central/state government with 50% aggregate marks and a pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture
- B.Tech Programmes: Candidates should have pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For Bio Engineering departments a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
- M.Tech Programmes: Candidates should have any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses
- B.Tech (lateral entry) Programmes: Candidates should have pass in diploma recognized by central or state government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates can download the application form from the university's website
- The downloaded PDF application form has to be filled and should be sent through post along with DD for Rs 900 drawn in favour of Bharath University payable at Chennai University
- Candidates can also purchase application form through the sales outlets
- For more information on application procedure, please visit their official website
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in their Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) conducted by the institute
- Last date for receipt of filled in application: April 15, 2015
- Date of Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination: April 25, 2015
- For more information on college, please visit www.bharathuniv.ac.in