Applications are invited to various courses of first, second and third year UG & first, second year PG and Diploma.
PG diploma & certificate courses in correspondence & open university scheme under distance education for the academic year 2017.
What are the courses offered by Bangalore University?
- BA ( Kannada & English Medium): Correspondence & open university scheme.
- B.Com (English medium): Correspondence & open university scheme.
- BBA (English): Correspondence scheme only.
Post graduate programmes:
- MA in Kannada, English, Urdu , Hindi, Telugu.
- MA ( Kannada & English medium): History, Economics, Sociology, Political science.
- MA Philosophy (English medium) Correspondence scheme only.
- M.Com: English medium.
- M.Sc ( English medium) in mathematics.
Which are the diploma courses offered by the Bangalore University?
- Post graduate diploma courses: Human resource management, Business administration, Marketing management, Hindi translation courses.
- Diploma courses (English medium): Applied nutrition & Dietetics.
- Certificate courses (English medium): Kannada & Nutrition & Dietetics.
Important dates to remember:
- Last day for the submission of the application: March 6, 2017.
- Last date with a penal fee of Rs 200: March 15, 2017.
- All the admissions will be completed by March 20, 2017.
Mode of admissions:
- The eligible candidates are informed to admit themselves by providing necessary original documents for verification such as Marks Card, Date of Birth certificates etc and prescribed fee paid receipt at the time of submission of the application or during the notified dates.
Details of courses & eligibility conditions/ fee structure & other information can be obtained from the website: https://bu.online-ap1.com/