Bangalore University, invites applications for admission to various Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) courses, commencing in 2014.
The Ph.D programmes are offered at:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering
Who can apply:
- Candidates who have cleared UGC/UGC-CSIR JRF Test / NET/ SLET/ SET/ GATE are eligible to apply and they are not allowed to appear for the entrance examination. Other candidates have to appear for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who have passed Master's degree in relevant discipline, with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Entrance test paper contains multiple choice questions of one mark each of 100 marks. Duration of the test will be 120 minutes.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to submit the application form online.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 2,000/- for entrance candidates and Rs 1,500/- for non-entrance candidates (50% of fee will reduced for SC/ST candidates) to the Finance Officer, Bangalore University S.B, A/C No 64144997173 of State Bank of Mysore.
- Last date for the submission of application form is October 20, 2014.
- Entrance test will be held on October 23, 2014.