Bangalore University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to various Postgraduate (PG) courses, commencing in 2014.
Separate application should be submitted for each course. The first admission along with prospectus can be obtained from the Bangalore one centres and the branches of State Bank of Mysore.
The programmes are offered in:
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Master of Finance and Accounting (MFA)
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Bangalore University.
- Application fee of Rs 600/- (Rs 300/- for SC/ST) should be drawn in the form of "Finance Officer, Bangalore University".
- The application forms can be obtained from the Bangalore One Main centres and Main branches of State Bank of Mysore.
- Last date for the submission of application form is July 24.
- Announcement of merit list on July 28.
Bangalore - 560056.