Banaras Hindu University invites applications for admissions into the following programmes offered at at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur for the academic year 2015.
The programmes offered are:
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda (B.Pharm (Ay)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Candidates should have 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board of education.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates has to pay Rs. 1200/- for GEN/OBC and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates through online banking by using credit/ debit card (ATM card) / internet banking.
- Candidates will be selected in order of merit on the basis of the aggregate marks secured at the Pre Ayurveda Entrance Test (PAT 2015) conducted the BHU.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: May 18, 2015
- Date of BHU PAT: July 26, 2015
- Declaration of result: August 17, 2015
For further information, visit BHU Varanasi