Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites applications for its Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme 2014-15, the programme is run by Faculty of Management Studies (FMS).
Last date for the receipt of application form: 20 January, 2014.
• Master of Business Administration in General
• Master of Business Administration in International Business (IB)
Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT Score, written test and interview conducted by the concerned Department / School.
How to apply
- Interested yet eligible candidates can obtain the application form in person against a crossed SBI Bank Draft (MICR) / Banker's Cheque of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST).
- Or else, they can download the application form from the official website of Banaras Hindu University www.bhu.ac.in. However, the downloaded application form must be sent along with a demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 650/- for SC/ST) in favor of "Registrar, Banaras Hindu University", and payable at the State Bank of India, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (Code-0211).
- All the completely filled in applications must be submitted to the below mentioned address on or before 20 January 2014.
Faculty of Management Studies,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi - 221005
Tel: 0542 - 6701409