Azim Premji University invites applications for admissions into 2 year full time masters programmes in M.A Education, M.A Development, M.A Public Policy and Governance and 3 year undergraduate programme in B.Sc. (Physics or Biology) or B.A. (Economics or Humanities) .
How To Apply?
Students can visit the official website to apply online.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on a written test and personal interview
- The final date for applications for the postgraduate programmes is January 28, 2016 with the test scheduled in 30 centres across India on February 14, 2016
- The undergraduate programme admissions will be held in two phases:
- The early admission applications close on December 20, 2015 and the written test will be on December 27, 2015, with offers being announced in January 2016
- Applications for regular admissions close on April 25, 2016 with the test and interviews scheduled in May 2016
- Students applying to the M.A Education programme can specialise in areas like Curriculum & Pedagogy, School Leadership & Management, and Early Childhood Education
- M.A Development students can specialise in Livelihood, Health & Nutrition, Law & Governance or Sustainability. They may also pursue a balanced general programme without any specialization
Undergraduate Programme offers B.Sc. degree with majors in Physics or Biology and B.A degree with majors in Economics or Humanities. Students have the opportunity to do Minors, from a wide range (e.g. Data Sciences, Development studies, Education Studies). They can also pursue an Honours degree by taking up additional research work and projects.
Financial Assistance: The university is committed to financially support all deserving students through extensive full and part scholarships and also facilitates concessional education loans.
Career Opportunities & Placement Support:
- Dedicated campus placement cell to facilitate career opportunities
- A variety of challenging and fulfilling roles are available in the social sector, in NGOs, corporate social responsibility departments, research and educational institutions