The Azim Premji University, Bangalore, invites applications for admission to Master's programmes commencing in the session 2014-16.
The Master's Programmes are offered in:
Master of Arts in Education:
- School Leadership and Management
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Early Childhood Education
Master of Arts in Development:
- Public Policy
- Health and Nutrition
- Law and Governance
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates with work experience are actively encouraged to apply.
Candidates will be selected based on the written test and personal interview.
How To Apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Azim Premji University.
- The last date for receipt of application form is 7th February 2014.
- The national test will be held on 16th February 2014.
- Announcement of eligible candidates on the website would be in March 2014.
Azim Premji University,
Pixel Park, B Block,
PES Institute of Technology Campus,
Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road),
Bangalore - 560100.
Ph: 080 - 6614 5150.