Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) courses commencing in 2014.
For the B.E courses commencing July 2014, 300 seats are available at AIT (120 seats in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, 60 seats each in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Information Technology), for wards of Army personnel through JEE (Main) All India Rank.
The B.E Courses are offered in:
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- The candidate must fulfil the age criteria requirements as per JEE Main 2014 i.e., candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1989 are eligible.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin from any foreign country, but who intends to settle permanently in India and obtain Indian citizenship before admission to AIT.
- Admission to Army Institute of Technology is for the children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex Army personnel and war widows of the Army.
- The children of following categories of Army personnel are eligible and they are required to submit the relevant certificate as given against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility for admission to AWES Professional Colleges along with the application form.
Candidates will be selected based on JEE Main 2014 merit list
JEE (Main) application form should be filled before filling AIT Application Form. The JEE (Main) roll number must be endorsed on the AIT application form before submitting it to AIT. Failure to do so would result in rendering the AIT application form null and void.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Army Institute of Technology.
- Application fee of Rs 750/- can be paid through credit/debit card or net banking. In addition, the candidate will need to pay a processing charge of Rs 37/-.
- A limited quantity of prospectus (hard copies) with application forms will be available at AIT, Pune, HQ Commands and Headquarters AWES on payment of Rs 750/- through bank DD drawn in favour of Director, AIT and payable at Pune.
- No payment through cheque (including at-par cheques) will be accepted.
- Prospectus with application form can also be obtained by post from AIT on payment of Rs 820/- through bank DD drawn in favour of Director, AIT payable at Pune.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 30th April 2014.
- AIT forms will be accepted along with a late fee of Rs 500/- till 05th May 05, 2014.
Army Institute of Technology,
Dighi Hillsm, Pune - 411015.
Tel: 020 - 27157612.