Army Institute of Law, Mohali, invites applications for admission to B.A LL.B 5 year degree integrated course, on the basis of entrance test conducted by the institute, commencing in 2014.
Entrance test pattern:
The entrance test will consist of a paper with 4 sections of two hours duration in a single sitting to be conducted as under:
Entrance test centres:
Pathankot, Ambala Cantt, Bangalore, Delhi, Jodhpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Pune, Guwahati, Secunderabad and Mohali
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with 45% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- The applicant who have obtained 10+2 through open university systems directly, without having any basic qualifications for pursuing such studies, are not eligible for admission in Law courses.
- There is a separate eligibility criteria for army personnels, children of Civil Category other than Punjab residents and special cases.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test score.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Army Institute of Law.
- Application form can be submitted through the Axis bank by depositing desired amount and mention scroll no / receipt no issued by the bank in online application from.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 09th May 2014.
- Entrance exam will be held on 01st June 2014.
Army institute of Law
Sector - 68, Mohali - 160062
Tel: 0172 - 5095336.