GLA university, Mathura invites applications for its full time / part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) courses, for the academic year 2014.
The Ph.D programmes are offered in:
Computer Science and Engineering
Candidates must have passed Master's Degree in relevant discipline with 75% of marks from any of the recognised university.
A candidate holding a bachelor's degree in engineering with honors or having a CGPA of 8.25 and above on a 10 point scale or 75%, and five years of teaching / research experience with at least one publication in a refereed journal of repute, can be considered for admission to Ph.D program.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of GLA University.
- They need to attach the demand draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of 'GLA University', should be payable at 'Vrindavan (UP)'.
- Candidates need to then send the complete admission request form along with demand draft and copy of documents to the university in an envelope, either by post or by hand.
- On the top of the envelop, candidates need to write 'Application Request Form for admission in Ph.D."
Selection Procedure for GLA University:
- All applicants shall have to qualify the Ph.D entrance test conducted by the GLA University or by the Central Bodies such as UGC/CSIR/IITs/IIMs.
- The applicants qualifying in the entrance test shall also undergo an interview by the Department Research Degree Committee (RDC) of the institute.
- Last date of receiving applications for Ph.D: 13th January, 2014
- Date of entrance test and interview: 25th January , 2014
For more details, candidates can log on to the official website of GLA University: http://www.gla.ac.in