Students looking to get lateral entry admission into Engineering and Pharmacy courses across Andhra Pradesh Colleges, watch out!
Your seat allotment result for Andhra Pradesh AP ECET (Engineering Common Entrance Test) Counselling 2022 is out on the official website at ecet-sche.aptonline.in. for those unaware, AP ECET is conducted for granting admission into the second year of regular BE/B.tech/B.Pharmacy courses by APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education)
So students who have participated in AP ECET Counselling 2022 must hurry up and check which college they have been allotted by going on ecet-sche.aptonline.in. Be ready with your Application Number and Password, however, as you'll need them to download your seat allotment letter.
Once you have downloaded your AP ECET 2022 seat allotment letter, please report to the allotted institute/college to initiate the admission process; like verifying your documents and submitting the fee. Make sure you complete the admission process by the last date of September 20, 2022.
How to download the AP ECET 2022 Seat Allotment Letter
- Click on the link: ecet-sche.aptonline.in, OR paste it into a browser and 'search'
- On the homepage, click on the allotment result link
- Enter the login credentials such as application number and password
- AP ECET seat allotment result will now appear on the screen.
- Download the seat allotment letter, take a printout for future requirements
Documents required for AP ECET 2022 Admission
Candidates must report to the allotted college with these documents to confirm their seat and admission.
- Diploma/B.Sc Provisional certificates
- Marks memo of three years study certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Date of Birth proof
- AP ECET Hall Ticket 2022
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- AP ECET 2022 Rank Card
- Study Certificate from 7th class to Diploma or 9th class to Degree
- Aadhar card
- Xerox copies of all the above certificates
- Local status certificate
- Income certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate (BC/ST/SC)