Anna University, Chennai has invited applications for the admission to integrated Master of Science (M.Sc) programme.
The programmes are offered in Computer Science, Information Technology and Electronic Media for the commencing academic session 2015.
- M.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology Programmes: Candidates should have a passed in the Higher Secondary School or in an equivalent in the first appearance with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with a minimum eligibility marks
- M.Sc in Electronic Media Programme: Candidates should have a passed in the Higher Secondary School of 10+2 curriculum of any group under Part III (or) its equivalent
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can obtain applications in person and also from online.
- To obtain applications in person candidates have to pay cash/DD of Rs 700. Candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST category from Tamil Nadu have to pay Rs 350 as registration fee at Centre for Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-25.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from the official website and send the filled in application along with a DD of Rs 700
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "The Director Admissions, Anna University", payable at Chennai obtained from any nationalized bank
- Filled in application should be sent to the Director, Centre for Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-600025
- For information on selection procedure, please visit the official website
- Last date for submission of application : June 08, 2015