Anna University has invited applications for admissions into 2 year MBA distance programme offered in the following disciplines for the academic session 2016.
The discplines offered at Anna Univeristy for distance MBA are as follows:
- General Management,
- Technology Management,
- Marketing Management,
- Human Resource Management,
- Financial Services Management,
- Health Services Management,
- Hospitality and Tourism Management,
- Operations Management
Candidates interested to pursue MBA in a distance model can read further for details on application details, important dates, eligibility criteria and more.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must have cleared the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET) or should have a valid TANCET 2015 score card.
How to apply:
- Candidates can download their application forms from the official website of the Anna University.
- Duly filled in application forms must be sent to "The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai - 600025"
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks secured in the DEET entrance test or TANCET score card.
- The study centre/ specialisation will be allotted on the basis of the rank.
- Last to issue and receive application forms: August 10, 2016
- Date of DEET entrance test: August 21, 2016