Andhra University has invited applications for admissions into four year full-time MBA programme. Candidates interested to pursue MBA at the Andhra University can read here complete details of application procedure, eligibility criteria, important date and more.
Intensive counselling and contact programmes for 12 days will be organised at study centers in case of three-year MBA programmes. However, in case of two-year programmes, the classes will be conducted on Sundays only at the selected study centres.
Programmes offered by the Andhra University:
Two year executive MBA (finance / marketing / HRM)
Three year MBA (marketing / finance / HRM)
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree other than than BFA and BA(OL) of Andhra University or of any other university recognised by Andhra University as equivalent.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks in graduation, 45% in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Candidates with professional qualifications like BE/BTech/BPharm/medicine/law/CA/ ICWA/ACS/AMIE/AIETE etc are also eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain application form from the official website of the university.
- Candidates will be selected based on their merit of state level entrance examination but those who have five years of work experience after graduation can get admission without entrance test.
- The entrance examination for selection of candidates will be held on: September 11, 2016