Amrita Centre for Nanosciences, Amrita University, invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes, commencing in 2014.
There will be common entrance exam in different centers: Kochi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi which will be followed by interview for selecting students. GATE Scholars are exempted from the common entrance exam.
The programmes are offered in:
- Nanoscience & Technology
- Molecular Medicine
Candidates must have passed M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Materials, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Zoology or B.Tech. in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Biomedical, Biotechnology etc or MBBS or BDS or B.Pharm. with at least 60% marks (or equivalent) from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Amrita University.
- The filled application form, along with DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of "Amrita Centre for Nanosciences", should be payable at Kochi.
- Application form can also be obtained directly from the campuses by paying Rs 1,000/- in cash.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 05th May 2014.
- Entrance exam would be held on 11th May 2014.
- Interview would be held for Kochi centre candidates on 12th May 2014.
- Interview would be held for all other centre candidates on 22nd May 2014.
Amrita Centre for Nanosciences,
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
AIMS Ponnekkara P.O., Kochi - 682041, Kerala.
Tel: 0484 - 2858755.