Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, invites applications from the qualified candidates of AIPGDEE 2014 conducted by AIIMS for allotment / admission MDS courses, 2014 in the government dental colleges and to the 50% seats available in the self-financing dental colleges in Kerala.
- Candidates must have passed BDS degree from any of the dental colleges recognised by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates must have completed one year internship.
- The condition of one year Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship is not applicable to those candidates who had passed their final BDS Examination on or before 1988 and hold a BDS Degree from a Dental College recognised by the Dental Council of India and have obtained provisional or permanent registration from the Kerala State Dental Council. Admission to the candidate will be given only on the production of the registration of Kerala State Dental Council in original.
All candidates must have qualified from AIPGDEE 2014 examination. It is necessary that candidates must have obtained 50% marks in AIPGDEE 2014 for general candidates, 45% for PWD candidates and 40% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to download the applications from the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Candidates have to remit the required fee at any branches of State Bank of Travancore using the bank challan available with the printout of the online application.
- The candidates outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of a demand draft for the requisite amount, drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Rs 1,000/- for general candidates.
- Rs 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
Last date for submission of application form is 18 March 2014.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar, Thirivananthapuram - 695001.