Applications are invited by Alliance University, Bangalore for admissions into its MBA programme for the academic session 2017.
The MBA programme offered at Alliance University will be for a duration of 2 years. The university has released an official notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for its Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
Candidates who want to pursue MBA at Alliance University, Bangalore can read here complete details of eligibility, application procedure, selection process, and important dates.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor's degree can also apply.
- Candidates must have scored well in any of the management entrance exams like GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/AMAT.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply both online and offline.
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of the Alliance University.
- Candidates can obtain application form and prospectus offline at the office of admissions, Alliance University.
- Application of Rs 1000 must be paid, Rs 2,000 for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants.
- Candidate have to send in their application forms along with relevant documents to the following address:
'Office of Admissions, Alliance School of Business,
Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal,
Bengaluru - 562106, Karnataka, India.'
- Last date to apply: August 25, 2016
- Date of admission selection process: August 27,2016