Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on:
- GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score card.
- Alliance Aptitude Test (AAT).
- Oral Extempore Presentation.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the Official website of Alliance University.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- in cash.
- Application form can also be obtained through demand draft of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favour of "Alliance University", should be payable at Bangalore.
- For NRI students Rs 2,000/- and SAARC national applicants, and US$50 for other foreign national applicants should pay in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is 10th March 2014.
Director - Admissions,
Alliance School of Business,
Chandapura, Chikkahagade Cross,
Anekal Main Road,
Bangalore - 562106.
Te: +91 80 30938000 / 1.