- M.Sc. (Nurisng) / M.Sc. Courses (in various disciplines) / M. Biotechnology / B.Sc. (Hons.) Paramedical Courses, B.Sc Nursing (Post-Certificate) of AIIMS, New Delhi.
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh).
Post-Graduate Courses :
- M.Sc.: Anatomy, Biochemisty, Biophysics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Perfusion Technology and Nuclear Medicine Technology
- M. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Nursing:
(i) Cardiological / CTVS Nursing
(ii) Oncological Nursing
(iii) Neurosciences Nursing
(iv) Nephrological Nursing
(v) Critical Care Nursing
(vi) Paediatric Nursing
(vii) Psychiatric Nursing
Undergraduate Courses :
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (Applicable to all seven AIIMS)
- BSc (Hons) Para-Medical courses:
(i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Optometry
(ii) B.Sc. (Hons.) Medical Technology in Radiography
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)
- M.Sc./M. Biotech / M.Sc. Nursing: 2 years
- B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing: 4 years
- B.Sc. (Hons) Paramedical: 3 years (Duration for Bachelor of optometry is (3+1) years)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post Certificate): 2 years
*M.Sc./M. Biotechnology and M. Biotechnology:
The candidate must possess one of the following qualifications and should have secured at least 60% marks for General/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination:
- MBBS/BDS (55% for Gen/OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories)
- B. Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physio-therapy (4½ year course)
- B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
(Candidates having degree other than the above mentioned degrees are not eligible)
Note: The admission requirements for M.Sc. Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Physiology, Pharmacology and M. Biotechnology is (are) the same as mentioned above, but the requirements for:
(i) Perfusion Technology
(ii) Nuclear Medicine
Technology, will be as mentioned below:
- Perfusion Technology B.Sc. with Biology (Botany & or Zoology) or B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology from a recognised university.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognised university.
- B.Sc. degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognised university.
- B.Sc. in allied/related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy from a recognised university.
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences with Physics as a subject from recognised university.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic /B.Sc. Nursing (4years) course from any recognised university, from an educational institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks for general/OBC candidates (55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
*B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing & B.Sc. (Hons) Para-Medical Courses:
A candidate is eligible to appear in entrance examination if he/she:
- Is an Indian citizen
- Has attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Has passed the 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognised university/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates for B.Sc. (Hons) ParaMedical Courses should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics.
*B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate):
The candidate must have:
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognised board/university. (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible.)
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and be an "A" Grade Nurse, registered with State Nurses Registration Council. In case of male nurse, he should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and, instead of training in Midwifery, training in any two subjects out of the following:
(i) Venereal Disease Nursing.
(ii) Tuberculosis Nursing.
(iii) Ophthalmic Nursing.
(iv) Psychiatric Nursing.
(v) Operation Theater Techniques for a period of three months in each.
- He/She should be an "A" Grade Nurse registered with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Worked for a minimum period of three years as a Staff Nurse in a recognised hospital or as a Public Health Nurse, after obtaining the above mentioned certificate.
- The 3 years experience must be completed on or before the last date prescribed for submission of completed applications.
Candidates must write an online entrance examination. Admission will be made entirely on the basis of performance of candidates at the entrance examination which is scheduled to be conducted in Delhi. There shall be a uniform minimum cut-off of 50% marks (for all PG Courses) in the competitive entrance test as a condition of eligibility for all candidates.
Candidates have to apply online.
- General/Unreserved (UR): Rs. 1000/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): Rs. 1000/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC): Rs. 800/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): Rs. 800/-
- Orthopedic/Physically Handicapped (OPH): Nil
Mode of payment: Credit/debit card or Computer Generated Challan form any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
- Last day to apply is 25th April, 2014 till 5pm.
- Entrance examination:
*M.Sc. Courses - 20th July, 2014
*M. Biotechnology - 15th June, 2014
*M.Sc. Nursing - 29th June, 2014
*B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing - 6th July, 2014
*B.Sc. (Hons) (Post Certificate) - 22nd June, 2014
*B.Sc. (Hons) Para-Medical - 7th June, 2014
Click here to apply and to know more