Karnatak University, Dharwad, Karnataka has invited applications for admissions into its undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the academic session 2016-17. Candidates interested to pursue the following courses at the Karnatak University can apply. Read the eligibility criteria, application procedure and more here.
Courses offered at Karnatak University for 2016 session are:
- Business Administration (BA),
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom),
- Master of Arts (MA),
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
For BA programme:
Candidates should have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised institute.
For MA programme:
Candidates need to possess a Bachelors degree in relevant subject from a recognised institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online only.
- Candidates are required to take a print out the filled in application form for future reference.
- Last date of submission of application form: September 29, 2016
- Last date for submission application with late fees: December 31, 2016