SRM University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu has invited applications for admissions into the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programme. The programme is being offered at Kattankulathur and Ramapuram campuses of SRM University. Candidates interested to pursue Dental degree in SRM University can apply before September 22, 2016. For details on eligibility criteria, application procedure and more read through.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 from a recognised institute.
- Candidates should have cleared the NEET 2016 examination. NEET 2016 Round 2 counselling process is in progress, read complete story here.
- Candidate must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of SRM University.
- Candidates who apply will be selected based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2016.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling to be conducted by the university.
- Last date for submitting application forms: September 22, 2016
- Date of counselling session: September 23, 2016