Duration of the programme: 3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation (Full Time 10+2+3/4) from a recognised University in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in executive or supervisory capacity up to 30th April, 2014.
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are not eligible to apply.
- The work experience should be full time experience and should not include internships, projects, training period, trainee (management, engineering) etc.
- Written Test conducted for MBA (Part Time) by NMIMS (or)
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score of last 3 years up to 26th March, 2014 will be considered) (or)
- Candidates with score of 200 and above in NMAT 2013
- Personal Interview
How to apply?
- Candidates must apply online registration at NMIMS' official website
- Online Registration Fee is Rs. 1,650/- (non-refundable) must be paid at the time of registration.
- Payment of registration fee can be made by credit card (Visa/ Master) or by demand draft drawn in favour of "SVKM's NMIMS" payable at Mumbai.
Documents to be sent:
- Degree marksheets of all years and degree certificate (convocation certificate)
- Work experience certificate (showing experience of 3 years or more), appointment letter, promotion letter and relieving letter.
On the envelope, candidates must mention "Application for MBA (Part Time)".
Note: If the work experience certificate is in more than one company a separate work experience certificate signed by the employer stating clearly the nature of work experience, tenure, designation is to be submitted.
The documents must be sent to:
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme,
Vile Parle (West),
Mumbai - 400 056
- Last date of online registration: 26th March, 2014
- Last date for the documents to reach NMIMS after registration: 28th March, 2014
- Call letters for written test: 7th April, 2014
- Written test will be conducted on 12th April 2014
- Result of written test and call letter for Personal Interview: 19th April, 2014 (will be available on the official website after 5 pm)
- Personal Interview will be conducted from 25th to 28th April, 2014
- Final results will be available on official website after 5 pm on 8th May, 2014
Click here for further details and to register