Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR), New Delhi has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Science and Engineering programmes for the session 2016.
Ph.D in Engineering Programme: Candidates with a master's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy with a good academic record or with a Master's degree in Sciences with a good academic record and with a valid GATE score or UGC/ CSIR-NET/ NBHM or valid CSIR-JRF/ SRF or its equivalent fellowship can apply.
Ph.D in Science Programme: Candidates with a bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology, Medicine or Master's degree in Science with a keen sense of scientific enquiry for pursuing advanced research in frontier areas of Biological, Chemical, Physical and Mathematical & Information Sciences leading to a Ph.D. degree.
The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.), INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the institute
- Candidates will be screened based on their preferences given
- Shortlisted candidates for the program will be intimated electronically and they will be required to appear for interview for selection at the designated centers
- Last date for online application: October 15, 2015
- Intimation of short listed candidates: October 31, 2015
- Date of aptitude test/interview: November 23, 2015 to December 11, 2015
- Declaration of result: December 16, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website