The Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM), Gwalior has invited applications for admissions to Ph.D programme in Engineering and Technology under Visvesvaraya Ph.D Scheme for Electronics and IT for the session 2016.
- Candidates should have a post-graduate degree in engineering or technology (M.E. or M.Tech) from a recognised university or institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee of Rs 1,500 for general candidates and Rs 800 for SC/ST/PH is to be paid for registration.
- Candidates are required to uploade the scanned copy of their GATE score card along with their application.
- Candidates will be selected based on academic records, GATE score and written or interview.
- Last to apply online: December 25, 2015
- Announcement of shortlist of candidates: December 30, 2015
- Date of written test or interview: January 2, 2016 to January 3, 2016