ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior, invites applications for admission to full-time PhD programme in the areas of Information Technology/Computer Sc. and Engg./Electronics and Communication Engg./Management/ Applied Sciences (Physics & Mathematics).
How to apply
- Candidates are required to fill the online application form available on the Institute website www.iiitm.ac.in from 25thJune, 2014 (Wednesday)
- The hard copy of completed application form duly signed along with the supporting documents as mentioned in the application form should be sent to The Deputy Registrar(Academics), ABV-IIITM Gwalior, Morena Link Road, Gwalior-474 015 latest by 30th June2014 (Monday). Please superscribe the envelop "Application for Ph.D. Admission 2014-15".
- Application Fee of Rs. 1200 (For Gen/OBC) and Rs 600 (for SC/ST/PH) should be submitted through online payment gateway available at Home Page of the Institutes' website.
- Candidates MUST specify broad areas of research in the application form.
- Selection will be based on previous academic record and/or performance in written test/interview.
- The syllabus for the written examination is available on the Institute website.
- Incomplete applications and hard copy submitted after the last date will not be considered.
- Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- List of short-listed candidates for written test / interview will be uploaded on institute website
- The candidates are required to visit institute website to know more about fee structure/faculty expertise etc.
|Last date for receiving on-line application form||25th June, 2014 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for receiving application form in hard copy along with the supporting documents||30th June 2014 (Monday)|
|Date of Written Test/Interview||12th -13th July, 2014 (Saturday & Sunday)|
For more details visit their website: www.iiitm.ac.in
Telephone: 0751-2449720, 2449704, 2449741