Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM), Gwalior has invited applications for admissions to 2 years full-time MBA programmes in IT enabled Service Management, Public Services Management and e-Governance for the session 2016-18.
- Candidate must have a valid CAT score.
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree with minimum score of 60% in any branch of Engineering/Technology or first class master degree in Science, Operation Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics at the bachelor level.
- Students appearing in the final examination are also eligible to apply.
- A relaxation of 5 % in marks is provided to SC/ST candidates.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The application fees for general and OBC candidates is Rs 1000/-.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of past academic performance as well as their performance in the Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion (GD) conducted by the institute.
- Last date to submit online application: January 30, 2016