The admission process for all courses opening in January 2017 has commenced in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Candidates who would like to apply can do so through the official website of the university. The last date for applying is 6 December 2017.
Steps to apply for IGNOU Jan 2017 session courses:
- Visit ignou.ac.in or onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, new updates would be flashing one by one. Click on the "Online Admission" link
- The admission portal of the website will open in a new window
- Go to the "programmes available" box on the right bottom of the page to find the details such as modules, eligibility criteria etc for the course you wants to study
- Thoroughly go through the general instructions and the registration steps. Read the Common Prospectus 2016-2017 as well.
- After reading the instructions, click on "Register Yourself" and make a fresh account with the website in case you don't have one already
- Fill the online application form and upload the required documents such as photograph, signature, age proof, etc
- Pay the application fee and click Submit. Save the application form and take a print out of it for future reference
- Once you have registered, the application status will be available in the "Know Your Status" tab after logging in by entering your control number.
- You can also check the form you had submitted by going to the "View Form" button and entering your details.
Candidates can also pay the fee online through debit cards (Master/Visa/Rupay), credit cards (Master/Visa), net banking or ATM banking (PNB) facility.
Also Read: IGNOU Opens Admissions for MBA 2017 Batch