The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) has announced an online essay competition for school students on the theme 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat - Swatantra Bharat.' The essay competition targeting Independence Day is jointly organised by MHRD, MyGov and NCERT for students at the Secondary and Senior Secondary stages (Classes 9 to 12). Interested students can send their essays on MyGov website before August 14. Check the complete details about Aatmanirbhar Bharat - Swatantra Bharat online essay.
Aatmanirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat Essay Details
|Name||Aatmanirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat Essay Competition|
|Organiser||MHRD, MyGov and NCERT|
|Last Date||August 14, 2020|
|Eligibility||Students (Classes 9 to 12)|
Aatmanirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat Guidelines
The essay competition is for students of Secondary and Higher Secondary Stages from schools under CBSE, KVS, NVS, NIOS and All School boards/SCERTs.
Word Limits of Essay for each theme
- Secondary Stage (Class IX & X) - 500 words limits
- Higher Secondary Stage (Class XI &XII) - 800 words limits
Note: Candidates should note that the word limit must not exceed.
Aatmanirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat Essay Themes
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Indian Constitution and Democracy are the biggest enablers
- India at 75: A Nation Marching towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat through Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat: Innovation thrives when there is Unity in Diversity
- Digital India for Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Opportunities on COVID-19 and Beyond
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat - How can school children contribute to National Development?
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Overcoming Gender, Caste and Ethnic biases
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Making of a New India through Bio-diversity and Agricultural Prosperity
- While I exercise my rights, I must not forget to undertake my duties to usher in an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- My physical fitness is my wealth that will build the Human Capital for Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- Conserve Blue to Go Green for an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
How To Submit Essay
- The participant should submit the essay in PDF file format.
- One should submit the essay on the website - www.MyGov.in
- The essay should be submitted in a readable font of Hindi (14) /English (12).
- Line spacing should be 1.15 only.
- Entries will be accepted only in English or Hindi.
Follow the link - https://innovate.mygov.in/essay-competition/
Terms And Conditions
- A participant should send only one entry.
- The entry should be original. In case of any copied entries, it will not be considered under the contest.
- Candidates should note that the essay must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- In case of any copyright issue, a participant will be disqualified from the competition.
- A candidate should not mention the author's name/emails, etc. anywhere in the essay body.
- A participant should upload their profile picture accurate on MyGov profile.
Selection Process & Certification
The 10 best entries from each State/ UTs will be shortlisted for final selection at the national level by a team of experts selected by NCERT.
As per the sources, attractive prizes shall be announced for the national level entries. The participation certificates shall be jointly issued by NCERT and MyGov for all participants.