What is UIDAI?
UIDAI was set up to generate Unique Identification Numbers (UID) that are released as Aadhar.
Delhi and Bengaluru
- The candidate must be an engineering graduate
- The interested candidates from premier institutes like IIT, IIIT, IISc, NIT
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Strong programming skills in one or more areas -Java, Hadoop, MySql, iOS, Android
- Ability to design and deploy technological solutions
- Ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders including
- UIDAI management, Ecosystem partners, vendors etc.
- Ability to solve complex technology and operational problems
- Enthusiastic about research in the area of biometrics, technology and security
- Excellent technology grasp and comprehension skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
0-2 years of experience in Software Development/ Technology Architecture Design/ Software Testing/ Biometrics/ Cryptography/ Cyber Security/ Project Management etc.
How to apply for Aadhar recruitment?
In order to apply for UIDAI recruitment, candidates must send their resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The appointment will be for 2 years and on successful completion of 2 years UIDAI may extend the contract.
Aadhaar covers more than 90% of the population and is the de facto mode of service delivery for a number of schemes and programmes, both in the government and private sector.
What does the official notification read?
"This opportunity will be unique and unparalleled for selected candidates, where your skills and dedication could be of immense help to the Digital India transformation initiative. What UIDAI promises is not just a job or money but the experience that will help you in your career advancement forever," said the UIDAI Engineering graduates recruitment notice.
Selected candidates will be working on practical application of biometrics, encryption and security at UIDAI, working on world's most sophisticated and secure technology architecture and working on secure data management practices of world's largest biometric database and latest.
The eligible candidates would go through a stringent selection process comprising of the following stages:
- Analytical and Aptitude Test
- Interview with Panel (Some candidates may be required to go through more than one round of interview)