Unique Identification Authority of India invites applications in the prescribed form for the following post on Deputation for Technology Centre/ Datacenter located in Bangalore.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Director (Admin): 01
- Technical Officer. 06
- Technical Officer (Electrical): 01.
For Deputy Director (Admin):
- Officers working in Central Government, State Government, PSUs, Autonomous bodies and holding the analogous post in the same scale of pay or having five years experience.
- Five years of experience in Administration, Establishment, Budgeting or procurement, planning, and policy formulation of Government schemes and projects.
- Excellent computer skills.
Pay scale: Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
For Technical Officer:
- BCA/B.Sc/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay or having five years of experience in the scale of 9300-34800+ Grade pay 4200.
- IT background in assisting the database administration/ Network Administration/ Linux administration/ Data Centre operations.
- Dealing with IT procurements/IT inventory management.
For Technical Officer (Electrical):
- Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay or having five years experience in the scale of 9300-34800+ Grade pay 4200.
- Experience in managing electrical infrastructure (HVAC, DG set, STP pump, lighting etc.
Important date to remember:
Last Date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is May 1, 2017.
Address for communication:
Applications complete in all respects may be forwarded to:
For the posts in Technology Centre, Bangalore
Deputy Director General UIDAI Technology Centre Government of India, Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tatanagar, Kodigehalli, Bangalore- 560092.
For further information, visit the official website.