Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released an employment notification for Assistant Section Officer posts. Interested candidates can submit the application form on or before May 25, 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name Of The Post:
- Assistant Section Officer
- Interested candidates should have completed any Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
- The selected Candidates will get a monthly pay of Rs.9,300- 34,800/- With Rs.4200/- Grade Pay (Or) Rs.5200-20200 With Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay Salary.
- The age of the candidates applying for these posts should not exceed 56 Years and the age relaxation as per Govt rules.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates need to download the application form from the official website.
- After filling the application form, candidates should share the hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following address on or before May 25, 2017.
Address for communication:
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building,
Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001.
Important date to remember:
The last Date for submission of application Form: May 25, 2017.
Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique identity number issued to an Indian resident based on their biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by "Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)", a central government agency of India, and stored in a central database. It is considered the world's largest national identification number project.
As of March 2016, the original legislation to back UIDAI is still pending in the Parliament of India. However, on 3 March 2016, a new money bill was introduced in the Parliament for the purpose. On 11 March 2016, the bill was passed in the Lok Sabha. On 26 March 2016, this Act was notified in the Gazette of India.