There are 90 vacancies in the army for class 12th passed unmarried students, provided that they have also appeared in the JEE Mains 2022 Exam.
This Indian Army Recruitment 2022 drive is under TES (Technical Entry Scheme) 48 and army aspirant students can apply via the official website - joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Steps to apply for TES 48 Army recruitment 2022 and other details are given below.
How to apply for Army Recruitment 2022 Technical Entry Scheme
- Click on the link joinindianarmy.nic.in OR paste it into a browser and hit "enter"
- On the homepage, you get the "Online Application" link. click on it.
- Enter your credentials and register yourself on the portal
- Fill in the application form for the TEST 48 (10+2) Entry Scheme
- Upload all documents required and pay the application fee, if any
- Download and take a printout of the form for future requirements
Note: Don't forget to attach your JEE Main 2022 Application number for the B.E and B.Tech papers as proof that you did appear for the JEE Mains Exam 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for applying under Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 48
- Candidates have to be unmarried male who has appeared for the JEE Main 2022 exam
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards
- Make sure to mention the exact PCM percentage - up to two decimal points - you have got in the 10+2 exam. Don't round it off, please!
Age Limit for TES (Technical Entry Scheme) 48 Scheme:
- Candidates must not have been born before July 2, 2003, or after July 1, 2006, both of these dates are inclusive.
Can I apply offline for Army Recruitment 2022 Technical Entry Scheme 48?
- Nope! Only online applications will be accepted by the Indian Army.
Last date to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Technical Entry Scheme 48
- Starting Date: 22 August 2022
- Last Date: September 21, 2022 (till 3 pm)
Indian Army 10+2 TES 48 salary:
Army Officers Salary by Rank:
|Rank||Level||Salary in Rupees|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 - 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10B||61,300 - 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 - 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 - 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 - 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 - 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 - 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 - 2,14,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG+ Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 - 2,24,400|
|Vice COAS/Army Cadr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000 (Fixed)|
|Chief of Army Staff (COAS) OR Army Chief||Level 18||2,50,000 (Fixed)|
The selection process for Army Technical Entry Scheme 2022
Shortlisted applicants will have to clear these two rounds to get the job under Army Technical Entry Scheme 48, 2022
- SSB interview (scheduled for October 2022)
- Medical Exam
What happens after I am selected through the Army Technical Entry Scheme 2022
- Once selected, candidates would be enrolled in a 4-year course starting from January 2023.
- Overall the candidates would get 5 years of basic military and technical training in addition to a fixed stipend for the entire duration.
- Once you are fully trained, you become a Lieutenant in the Indian Army under the permanent commission system.