All the UPSSSC PET qualified job-seekers of Uttar Pradesh, here is a massive news update for you!
UPSSSC has invited online applications for the 701 Forest Guard OR Van Daroga Posts.
Eligible candidates, those who have cleared the UP PET 2021 Exam, can apply to these posts by going to the official website at www.upsssc.gov.in. Make sure to apply between 17 October and November 6, 2022, as the Job Application window will remain active only for this duration.
To inform those who don't know, UPSSSC PET is the preliminary test that candidates need to clear to be eligible for recruitment to various Group C posts of the UP Government. Posts such as Forest Guard, Computer Operator, Junior Assistant, Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Engineer etc. come under Group C posts.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2022
- Candidate must be a Science Graduate from any recognized university in the subjects including Math/Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology and other subjects as mentioned in the job notification.
- Once you get the job, you will work under the Forest and Wildlife Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP).
The cut-off date to determine the age is 1 July 2022 (1.7.2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
The Relaxation of the Maximum-Age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per the Government Rules.
|Forest Guard/ Forester/ Forest Inspector/ Forest Sub-Inspector||701 (UR-288, SC-160, ST-20, OBC-163, EWS-70)||Science Graduate with Subjects mentioned above + UP PET Score Card||₹ 29200 - 92300|
- ₹ 25 for all candidates
All candidates are required to pay the fee in online mode
|Starting Date to Apply||October 17, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||November 6, 2022|
|Last Date to Edit the Form and Pay the Fees||November 13, 2022|
|Date of Exam||To be Notified Later|
UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection will be done on these 4 tests
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PMT & PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for UP Forest Guard Vacancy 2022
- Click on the link www.upsssc.gov.in
Be very mindful that the Apply Link will only get activated from October 17, 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Download and take a printout of the Application Form for future use.