Central Selection Board of Constables, CSBC is going to hire 689 Prohibition Constables in the Prohibition, Excise & Registration Department of Bihar State Government. All you need to have is a 10+2 or equivalent certificate to apply. All interested candidates can apply for CSBC Bihar Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022 by going to the official website at www.csbc.bih.nic.in from 14 November to 14 December 2022. Out of the total 689 vacancies, 230 are reserved for female candidates. Once selected, candidates can bring home a handsome salary of up to Rs 53,000. Below are all the details you need to successfully apply for this massive vacancy.
Dates to Remember
Start Date to Apply: 14 November 2022
Last Date to Apply: 14 December 2022
Salary of Prohibition Constable
Rs. 21,700 - 53,000
10+2 Passed or Maulvi/Shashtri or Acharya Certificate from a recognized Board
For General Applicants: 18 to 25 years
For Male OBC/BC Applicants: 18 to 27 years
For Female OBC/BC Applicants: 18 to 28 years
For All SC/ST Applicants: 18 to 30 years
The cut-off date to determine the age is 1 January 2022
Minimum Height Required:
For General Applicants: 165 cm
For OBC/SC/ST Applicants: 160 cm
All Female Candidates: 155 cm
Minimum Chest Required:
For General Applicants: 81-86 cm
For OBC/SC/ST Applicants: 79-84 cm
No Chest Measurement for female candidates
Minimum Weight Required:
All Female Candidates: 48 kg
Selection will be based on the performance in the Written Test followed by the Physical Endurance Test.
Written Exam (qualifying in nature):
The Written Exam will have 100 questions of one mark each and you have to get a minimum of 30 to clear the test.
Physical Endurance Test
Apart from Height, Chest and Weight measurements, the candidates will have to qualify the Race, Shot Put and High Jump competitions.
For Gen/OBC/EWS: ₹ 675/-
For SC/ST/Female: ₹ 180/-
How to Apply for the Bihar CSBC Prohibition Constable Vacancy 2022
- Click on the link: https://www.csbc.bih.nic.in/ OR paste it into a browser and hit "search"
- Click on the tab of Prohibition Department available at the top of the homepage
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Register using your details, Email ID and Mobile Number
- Once the application form goes live, sign in to the website using your recently created credentials
- Fill out the Application Form, upload documents, and pay the Application Fee
- Download and take a printout of the final confirmation page for use in future